- Same size as the popular LC9® but with the reduced recoil of the .380 Auto cartridge, for a softer-shooting
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece high-performance,
glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with windage-adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Safety features include internal lock, manual safety, magazine safety and loaded chamber indicator which provides
visual and tactile indication that chamber is loaded.
- Finger grip extension floorplate can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Factory fitted trigger-guard-mounted laser model available from Crimson Trace®
- The LC380CA™ California compliant model (3253) reflects the unmodified pistol as originally approved by California in 2013.
- Also includes one 7-round magazine and soft case.