- Solid, heat-treated alloy and stainless steel actions that feature a rugged, right-hand turning bolt with 90-degree bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver provide a stable mounting
surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included FREE).
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Patented detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding; mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle's balance point.
- Chambered in the 17 HMR or 17 Hornet and features sling swivel stud mounts.